Post #9 Changes to my Study Programme

My study programme

Hi everyone,

Today I’m going to write about the changes in the study programmer of my career public administration. The career it duration of ten semesters -that are five years- in Chile; I this my fourth year and seventh semester, for now.

During this semester I have five subjects that are, integrated analysis, public policy evaluation, English four,
control and evaluation of public organizations finally macroeconomy. The semester it was very short by different reason and the workload it was lower, for in comparison with  other years but no less stress.
I would like to change the duration of programmer for this i would decrease the number of semesters, shorten some topic line, also changes the method of evaluation for keep that students calm more and prevent cause stress, depression and other diseases.
I would like to reduce the workload, when the time of the semester is short, without exceeding the students with subjects, because the university usually spends all the years this problems of times.

Two years ago we moved to a new building, where there are problems with the infrastructure, we not have  the zones for study, nor bigg a dining room, now there is more the students and are space missing hahaha.

I would like that the teaching methods they were innovative, because methods of the present are so usual, they do not motives as more to the students for research about the topic, by own motivation, only learned in the class and nothing more.

I have thought in these changes, I’m already in fourth years, and I have little time left in this space,  for reason I hope that in the near years the way to educate change.


Have a nice week and good day


Bye, bye

Comentarios

Entradas populares