POST #8 MY OPINION

About the following questions...


What is your opinion about an exotic pet?
I think, have an exotic pet isn’t correct, because these animals his own habitat and I consider that is very cruelty move away animals of its home and distance its family is very sad, besides to many animals lived in condition miserable and animal abuse, for reason these animals aren’t should be considered pet. Not animal abuse

What is your opinion about violence on television?
I think that we violence society living we surrounded of the people that make action violent and sadly violence in tv is a more result of all that, since a perspective morally correct the violence on television isn’t correct for a lot reason. My opinion about the violence on tv is for the children we wish live in the world free violence, we have begun for educate children and leave of normalize the violence.

What is your opinion about tattoos?
I love tatto hihihi. I think that the tattoo is an art expression, I consider that make the decision of tattooed is very difficult, especially the choice of drawing that you are go tattooed, although people aren’t make seriously, besides tattoo is one’s for life, but it isn’t for me necessary that the tattoo it has a sense important because is art, each one we gives this own important

 What is your opinion about cloning?
The cloning. I don’t like the idea of clone things, animals or people, because I feel that we dehumanize besides I consider that a little sinister if is talk of cloning human, do not believe it? I don’t talk of cloning of animals, years ago it was news the scientific case of sheep that was cloned and not life for long time, a very sad story.

Comentarios

Entradas populares