POST#4 My favourite TV show



Grey's Anatomy 馃懟


I have watched many tv shows in my life since I was little. I liked to see the cartoon and tv show for teenager with Hanna Montana that was my favourite show years ago.

Why am I addictve to tv show? I don’t know hahah 

I fall in love with the characters, I suffer and cry when this occur a terrible situation or as they die above all if be my favourite character.

One of my favourite tv show that watched many a time is Grey’s Anatomy. This series have more of ten season and for over a decade in broadcast.
The grey’s anatomy be about the today to today of the surgeons of hospital in Seattle that find in the city same name is a tv show very dramatic where anything is posible. The protagonist is Meredith Grey’s and my favourite character is Cristina Yang she is best friend of Meredith and they wish to become in greats surgeons and this get over the time, but Cristina give up tv show in the season ten. Now find in broadcast the season fifteen although it’s not good like before.

That is all for today. I hope a good week.

Bye     


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares