Post #6 POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Hi, everyone.
How are you today?


The topic of the month has been the future. TODAY I’m going to talk about my intention to continue studying for a “magister” (name given in Chile) and one more degree academic in my country or abroad. Remember, I’m studying.

The specialization after studying in the university it’s very important because is a support to get a better job, also for apply it the best way possible in work. The afford grow as a professional.

First, I would like has my studies in Chile the Institute of Matter Public offer postgraduate studies on themes of public management and political science, I can choose one of field. My idea is can job for one o two years and save. After a while, I could travel abroad for study. I would like studies about political science, I would like to know political of a country different and to know about your way for public management, it’s very interesting. I could job the UN ahaha

I would to study part- time course, because in the way I will can job some trade or if I can work in a public institute of that country, would be wonderful. I hope these ideas is can have future.

Well, well this is all for today, enjoy your week.
Bye, bye baby’s  

Comentarios

  1. Hi Monica! is interesting the specialization and more if in political science. I hope you achieve everyting !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares