Post #10 English Language Challenges

        ♫♪It's time to say goodbye!, say goodbye!♫♪

Today I’m going to write the last post – now yes really – the last topic is about the English Language Challenges.
First of all, I’m going to talk about my experience in the English program it was good, I things that learning a little more about the language. This program I have help developing my abilities and I enjoyed the experience of creating and writing a blog, it was very entertaining, I love everything that refers to "designing" the blog and write about the various topics that the teacher presented to us, it was a very didactic. However, the program end now, but I'm go late little in finish, because the program last only two years – four semesters- not three years ahahaha I can’t say that learned to talk, to write or I have understand the language completely, I think that my challenges is those.
I would like can talk fluently the idiom, first challenges.
I would like can write perfectly the words and sentences this idiom, second challenges.
I would like can communicate fluently whit other people that talk this idiom, third challenges
i would like can understand spoken a class totally in this idiom, fourth challenges , in short i would like many things, because the idiom is very important to develop professional above all, if we will to like work outside of  country.

I say goodbye and I wish that have a good semester ending

Comentarios

Entradas populares