Post #7 MY BEST FRIEND馃挄

GOOD DAY
MY BABIES 
We are humans 馃槷 It looks like, for that reason we live in society whit other humans 馃槷 and after this equation. 
I want to say as humans we establish relations or bond whit friends tie, lovingly bond or family tie. We always a connection. There are people have many friends and other prefer over to surround yourself some little people, but in the amount not is there happiness save that in the support.
I a human of little friends I not like share whit many people I’m very terrible to sociability, even so, I have a best friend and today I’m going to talk about her. His name is Camila, she lives in Linares, my city of origin, we have same age and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius she is a woman intelligent, empowered she can reach everything she wants.
We be friends since some years we have a lot history together, history sad and history funny, also we had shared moments of great importance to each one in short. We are people whit very different character; my way see of life is distinct to the she in spite; of we are friends, although we have already grown, live in the different cities and we have distanced, she is my best friends, I her love so much I will can hope to keep this friendship for a lot more time.

This is all for today, take care of his ties that are, those that us make human.
Bye馃挅

Comentarios

Entradas populares