Post #5 My future job



Hi girls and boys, today I'm go to talk about my future job

Where to work after studying?
I am student of fourth year of public administration. I am finishing a degree next year. I will have that where to working. I think about choosing the bachelor’s degree in public management, but I have not thought where I would like job.

I will like to develop, because the labor field of the public administration is broad. However, if I have the opportunity I would like to work outside the country, in some type of governmental organization, it can be in Latin America or in Europa.

No, I would not like it travel and that it’s for work, because I believe that cause more stress and tire out a person, although if the only job opportunity I have was of that type, I would accept anyway.

As a professional person, I would like to receive a salary according to my abilities, where I know that my work is being appreciate, apart know I will not do millionaire working in the public administration, I know that I can live and not try to survive if I learn administer money well.
I do not have a concrete plan for my future, nor a goal, I'm only living day by day, maybe in the coming years I deign to think about what will happen to me after college, but for now, I think it's too soon.

Comentarios

Entradas populares