#1POST A country I would like to visit



Hi everyone




Today I’m going to write about the country I would like to visit sometime is Thailand. It’s located in the Asia continent it the main city is Bankogn that is one city with the greatest population of the country. Thailand now find a under military dictatorship since 2007.

I would like go the holidays is the main city, also famuos Krung Thep “the city of the angels” are a place where you can live the best of the culture Thai. I would like go visit the big real palace, the temple buda of Esmeralda and the national museum. Although I can know its island, because beautiful places whit wonderful vegetation and sand white. I hope sometime live a long time in the country I not forever, only learing more their culture and religion, becuase the buddihsm in the religion famous in the all world and the country have temple important.

I hope good day, we look next week

Comentarios

Entradas populares