Post #3 Someone I would like to meet


Hi, everyone

Today is a great day to speak about the important person in the our lives, It can be a member of the family or a famous person. The persons that influenced in the life in some way positive and have helped sometimes to overcome any adversity with his love and patience, through of music, the literatura, the religion or his philosophy of life.

We all have a important person that we would like meet. My person is Rihanna she is a Singer come from Barbados, the country take part in the island of caribbean. She be born on February 20th of 1988. Her started musical career in the year 2005 with its single “Umbrella” since then his career has been.

I would like meet to Rihanna because she is a wonderful woman that is not only Singer also she is business owner of make-up and lingerie. I would like go to a the concert. I can sing all his songs and after you can talk with she. Becuase his music often me help my mood and Rihanna is stronger woman that has get over difficult situation.

Well, that's it for today
Good week for all and happy day💖




Comentarios


  1. Monica is great for you to write about Rihanna because she is wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares