Post #2 The best concert ever ⏯⏪⏩

Alex Anwandter


HEY! My Friends

Hi, Today I’m going to write about my firts concert in the life hahaha. I don’t remember the date of concert but was a wonderful night. It was held teatro Caupolicán. That night I went the concert of Alex Anwandter, singer Pop chilean its most songs know “always Friday in my heart”, “tatto” and “How can you live with yourself?”.

That day I went with my counsins, they invited me it was a gift belated of birthday. I was very happy because I had never go to a concert. Alex Anwandter is the fine Singer-song write a very talented, his show last more than three hours where had performed their best songs.

It was great an experience like never before, becuase feel for first time the energy of the fans, we be chemistry in the audience and the singer is amazing. Go to a concert is the best experience for a person. I think that all have to live.

Bye, Bye, Bye
Good day and week.

Comentarios

Entradas populares