馃憖馃帗馃摃馃摉





HI

I will today write about about the subject I enjoyed most this semester, because it was a small course and the environment in which the classes were pleasant.
The name of the subject is mathematics for management II and it is give a class by teacher Virginia Araya, the objective of these classes Is to develop the mathematical logical thinking that a public administrator must have. This branch is the continuation of mathematics for management I and then comes statistics I.
In the course of this semester the main themes were derived and integral, we had to learn to apply in different mathematical situations; the classes are evaluated with three more weighted checks and small checks and teamwork plus an aid. This subject I like because I understood it quickly, for me there was much difficulty learning the terms and equations; this was a consequence of the teacher's method of teaching. Although  the topic  about mathematics it is very difficult for me, for this and other reasons more,  during this semester the branch to which more enjoy to go although the class schedule was not the best.                                                                                                                                               bye bye 馃懟            

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares