MY FAVORITA PICTURE


PICTURE

Together with my mom, my sister and my brothers on mom’s birthday


This is my favorite photograph was taken on September 21, 2013 it was four years in my mom’s birthday I like it because is it beautiful for me and reflects the love that exist  in family. The person that took this picture was my aunt when the event was almost over I remember it was a cold day although it’s spring day, I have something I don’t like because is a cute remember of that day. 
Now I can’t spend that day next to my mom and that makes me a little sad because I’m not so close to my family that is a fundamental pillar in my life, that’s  why I like this photo because  it shows all the love that we have and Even if we have bad times, they will always be the people  I love most in this life.


































Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares