The technology 💕


HI! 😸

Today i’m going to write about the technology especially of my favorite object that is… MY SMARTPHONE! Easy hahaha.
Why? Because is useful, ease of use and the smartphone can have many apps that we don’t need of another thing, I like that are small and light, my first phone was a Nokia (don’t  remember the model)  aren’t  smartphone because at those time were very cost , but I broke  it ups.
The smartphone I had obtained because my mom bought them. I always use it to communicate with my friends and family also to listen to music or watch videos and take photos, even though it distracts me a lot from my responsibility and sometimes I spend a lot of time to be on phone that is bad but the time I was without that thing has be productive and causes that in general people without a smartphone socialize more. 
What life would be like without it? My life without a phone would be productive but I wouldn't stop using because it is part of my routine



Comentarios


  1. I miss the nokias, they never died hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is so true, the cellphone is very necessary for the younger people.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi! nice post. :D is so interesting, I have smartphone too!!!

    BYE!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares