My Music ⏪ ⏩


Resultado de imagen para tumblr music gif

My Favorite Music

The style of music that i like the most is the “pop” because am very catchy and funny is motivated in of moment sad. I don’t remember the first time that I listen to this style of music but since I can remember I liked it.


My favorite singer is Rihanna although it’s not model direct of the style and more is of R&B I also like to listen to Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding and many more I prefer the American exponents because help me to understand better the language but not desired results hahaha L But the model Chilean I like is Alex Anwandter and last year I went to one of their converts and it was cool.


The music album that I like is the LOUD of Rihanna is of 2010 year and is his fifth album. I have not been to any concert because the tickets are very costly </3 but one day I will go!!!





Resultado de imagen para rihanna gif

Comentarios

Entradas populares