My career


Why did you choose this career?


When it was small i wanted be teacher, but I discovered that I don’t have the patience. After I wanted dancer but where I live there are no dance academy.
The other options were anthropology or political science, the decision to study public administration is due to is wide field of work and is multidisciplinary, but when I finish this career I would like to study anthropology because it is what I have always liked and did not choose it for the labor field.
My university experience has been good and I have learned new knowledge on various subjects and also help me to understand others.
I would like work in the institutions of state as found in regions such as the municipalities or the intendancies because I want to return to my region and helps improve municipal administration.




Good day, bye    

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares